1)Birds don’t urinate.
2)Horses and cows sleep while standing up.
3)The bat is the only mammal that can fly. The leg bones of a bat are so thin that no bat can walk.
4) Even when a snake has its eyes closed, it can still see through its eyelids.
5) Despite the white, fluffy appearance of the Polar Bear’s fur, it actually has black skin.
6) The average housefly only lives for 2 or 3 weeks.
7) For every human in the world there are one million ants.
8) A small amount of alcohol placed on a scorpion will make it go crazy and sting itself to death!
9) Alligators and sharks can live up to 100 years.
10) A honeybee has two stomachs- one for honey, one for food.
11) Elephants weigh less than the tongue of a blue whale. The heart of a blue whale is the size of a car.
12) A cockroach can survive for about a week without its head before dying of starvation.
13) When a dolphin is sick or injured, its cries of distress summon immediate aid from other dolphins, which try to support it to the surface so that it can breathe.
14) A snail can sleep for 3 years.
15) The fastest bird, the spine-tailed swift, can fly as fast as 106mph.
16) A cow gives nearly 200,000 glasses of milk in her lifetime.
17)The leech has 32 brains.
18) The average outdoor-only cat has a lifespan of about three years. Indoor-only cats can live for sixteen years and longer.
19) Sharks are the only animals that never get sick. They are immune to every type of disease including cancer.
20) A mosquito’s proboscis has 47 sharp edges on its tip to help it cut through skin and even protective layers of clothing.
21) The human brain has memory space of over 2.5 Million Petabytes which is 2,500,500 Gigabytes