NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND LOVE:
1. The 14 to 45 year old males will be bearing arms directly whether or not they like it. About half of them will die within the first year of conflict. At least 30% of females in this age range will be raped and probably killed.
2. The bulk of 0 to 13 year olds will grow up as orphans. 10% will be killed in the first year and another 50% will perish from neglect in subsequent years.
3. The population above from 46 to 65 years will have their dreams finally destroyed and will die out rapidly from lack of a will to survive the hardship and stress.
4. The population above 66 years will have no support to survive and will die slow lonely deaths, some through starvation and neglect.
5. Crime rates will multiply ten fold given the unbridled access to arms and ammunition. There will be no safe havens given current trends.
6. Life expectancy will drop to 21 years from the current 47 years.
7. If the conflict lasts longer than one year the worlds largest refugee problem would have been created. Nigerians will flee into Niger, Chad, Benin Republic and Cameroon. A one way journey for most as these countries are completely unprepared for the potential influx of humiliated Nigerians.
8. Through CNN, Aljazeera, and other media houses we will become the global laughing stock with no idea of what next to do.
9. Present day uncompromising voices will run away to safety. Shamelessly so. The afore mentioned victims will be drawn from ordinary folk.
No one (North, South, East, or West, etc) will be immune.
BETTER TO TALK PEACEFULLY NOW WHILE WE CAN AND HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY. EVERY ARTICLE OF RELATIONSHIP AS A NATION CAN BE NEGOTIATED PEACEFULLY.
This powerful message is about the insanity of war. Please let’s continue to circulate and share it as widely as possible, trusting God that it will make those ignorantly taking actions causative of beating the drums of war to come to their senses.